2015 National Retriever Championship Stake - 3 Manitoba dogs handled by Colin McNicol competed:
NFTCH BATTLE RIVER PERRO won - CONGRATULATIONS Bob and Deirdre Kozminski!
FTCH RUNNIN`S LADY KNOWN AS LOU was a finalist - CONGRATULATIONS Judy Wilson!
FTCH RIVEROAK TURN ME LOOSE ran 8 series - CONGRATULATIONS Bob and Deirdre Kozminski and Judy Wilson!
The Manitoba Gun Dog Association's Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at the Heritage Victoria Community Centre, 950 Sturgeon Road. Meeting Starts at 7:00 pm.
Site updated October 27, 2015
Established in 1935, the Manitoba Gun Dog Association Inc. is an organization with a long and colorful history. We are proud to be one of the premier field trialing clubs in North America. Numerous field trial champions have risen from our ranks through the years.
Interested in joining? Benefits of membership include:
- Learn to train your retriever for hunting, field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Attend training workshops
- Members enjoy the use of our 160 acres of private grounds for training purposes
- Join others training their dogs for hunting, licensed Canadian Kennel Club field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Participate in picnic "fun" trials
- Conserve game by hunting with a trained retriever
|Download a Membership Application Form here.|
|Note: Application form is in PDF format, and requires a plug-in such as Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print. A free download of Adobe Reader is available by clicking here:
2015 MGDA Executive
|The Club Executive meets the 1st Wednesday of every month, January-June and September-December.|
Members Only Page - Login required