Site updated June 25, 2014
Congratulations: Matt Mutcheson on earning Mutcheson's Belle Of The Ball's QFTR title on June 15th.
Harry Steingart on earning Dandesq Sam I Am's MH title on June 22nd.
Carol Anderson on earning Bulrush Sandy Hook Holly's and
Bulrush Sandy Hook Thor's JH titles on June 21st.
The MGDA invites you to attend the Kenny Trott Retriever Training & Handling Seminar on July 4, 5 & 6, 2014. The seminar will be beneficial to everyone who trains & handles retrievers for Field Trials, Hunt Tests, Working Certificate Tests and Hunting. The registration deadline has been extended to June 23, 2014.
Established in 1935, the Manitoba Gun Dog Association Inc. is an organization with a long and colorful history. We are proud to be one of the premier field trialing clubs in North America. Numerous field trial champions have risen from our ranks through the years.
Interested in joining? Benefits of membership include:
- Learn to train your retriever for hunting, field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Attend training workshops
- Members enjoy the use of our 160 acres of private grounds for training purposes
- Join others training their dogs for hunting, licensed Canadian Kennel Club field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Participate in picnic "fun" trials
- Conserve game by hunting with a trained retriever
|Download a Membership Application Form here.|
|Note: Application form is in PDF format, and requires a plug-in such as Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print. A free download of Adobe Reader is available by clicking here:
2014 MGDA Executive
||Percy Ruddock |
|The Club Executive meets the 1st Wednesday of every month, January-June and September-December.|
Members Only Page - Login required