Site updated April 17, 2014
Congratulations Charlie Ross! 2014 National Retriever Championship Stake Judge with Heather Stewart and Jim Ling.
Established in 1935, the Manitoba Gun Dog Association Inc. is an organization with a long and colorful history. We are proud to be one of the premier field trialing clubs in North America. Numerous field trial champions have risen from our ranks through the years.
Interested in joining? Benefits of membership include:
- Learn to train your retriever for hunting, field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Attend training workshops
- Members enjoy the use of our 160 acres of private grounds for training purposes
- Join others training their dogs for hunting, licensed Canadian Kennel Club field trials, hunt tests and/or working certificate tests
- Participate in picnic "fun" trials
- Conserve game by hunting with a trained retriever
|Download a Membership Application Form here.|
|Note: Application form is in PDF format, and requires a plug-in such as Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print. A free download of Adobe Reader is available by clicking here:
2014 MGDA Executive
||Percy Ruddock |
|The Club Executive meets the 1st Wednesday of every month, January-June and September-December.|
Members Only Page - Login required